Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Just Don't Get It?!?!


As a teacher at a middle school all I have heard about for the last year and a half has been how wonderful the Twilight Saga is. I even had one of my students ask me if I was team Jacob or team Edward? What in the world does that even mean??? Several months ago my wife told me she had a dream that I was a vampire. Okay, okay, so I figured I better give it a read. Much to my surprise I thought Stephenie Meyer's idea was pretty cool. Vampires and Werewolves that battle each other and a human that has to choose sides. It would have been perfect if the love story would have been left out and the ending was changed. I don't know, maybe at the end the Cullens could have destroyed the Volturi and then taken their place as the governing vampire coven, or better yet Neo could have freed Bella from the Matrix later to return to destroy the offspring of Renesmee and Jacob. I don't know. I have a feeling that I will never understand what the big deal is about the Twilight saga. I think I'll stick with the X-Men. Until next time. Sincerely Team Wolverine.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of the computer chair....thanks for the giggles.

    But look at it this way...it got MILLIONS of teenagers to read...even if her books smelled an awful lot like "Vampire Diaries" written years before and you need to read her book "The Host" and tell me that doesn't stink to high heaven of invasion of the body snatchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny Andy. Love you

    kristy

    ReplyDelete